viernes, 1 de febrero de 2013

So you're saying SuJu is coming to Peru

This morning was a happy relaxed one, with a sleepy me still in my pijamas, it was 8: 45 a.m. aprox. After having  breakfast, I said "Ok, maybe it's time to check FB", so I headed towards the computer, which was waiting for me there, alone. I turned it on, logged-in in the social network, and BAM!! Surprise.

It appeared in from on my eyes a post that said that it was confirmed that SuJu (or Super Junior, however you want to call them) will come to Peru on April 27th of 2013. Yes. SuJu. Super Junior. One of my favourite groups. This year. Peru. I live in Peru. Again BAM!!

I read that this was published on "El Comercio" a famous newspaper here, so I run to get well dressed (at least to go buy something in a little store), and got it. But before I read the online post.

And yes, it was correct. It said that Super Junior was coming:


But wait, there were some things that weren't right.  The picture that the newspaper's header showed was actually B1A4. The article said "YELLOW feber", when the color of Super Junior is BLUE, and Super Show 4? Shouldn't it be Super Show 5? Even though, it showed that the journalist did her job, as she mentioned staff that happened yesterday, in the Seoul Music Awards.

Anyways, I still hope it's true and we get to see SuJu live. We just have to wait for and official notice from SM Entertainment or the producer that is bringing them to Peru. ELFs fighting!

I'll post something nice later, like if this becomes official. Wait for it. Don't fall asleep.

Kissses kisses. Camila

I wanna see the fish live *-*

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario