lunes, 11 de marzo de 2013

So you're saying SuJu is coming to Peru Nº 4: Yes I'm saying it


So you're saying SuJu is coming to Peru? Well, yes it's true. It's confirmed that Suju is coming to my country ^^


I couldn't update this before, but I'm so excited because now we can say that it is actually true that SuJu is coming to Peru!!!!!! It's been confirmed, on March 10th on the Apop Hangoout. BY THEMSELVES!!!!!

I'm really happy, because now we're going to see them live, and it is something that is opening the oportunity for more k-pop groups to come, SM Ent. groups, and a Music Bank could be an option too. Peru is not the only south-american country that they are going to visit, they are also going to visit Brasil, Argentina and Chile (yes, for the second time).

They said that they've been waiting 2 years to have a south american tour, and now, with the Super Show 5, their visit will be finally done. Hope they like here, really, and they get a good impression, so they can come back. ELFs here are really excited with this good news.

Here the video in which they said they were coming to Peru (I woke up at 4:00 a.m. to watch this live):



So, what do you think? What other countries would you like Super Junior to visit?

Please take care and visit my blog. ^^

Kisses kisses. Camila

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario