martes, 29 de enero de 2013

Driving classes

Finally, today I'm done with my driving clases, yes!! *does random dance movements*, so what I have to do now is keep practicing and practicing, to show the best in my driving test for my Driver License. Here you can get it when you turn 18, so soon the city roads will be ready for me.

Ok, so I told you I was gonna do more hauls, right? That depends on how much I take on taking the pics, editing them, selecting and sub-dividing the stuff, and also, receiving a new package I ordered. Surprise, surprise. Clue? ETUDE HOUSE and SNSD. Chan!

But until we wait, I'll be posting different hauls, too, maybe cds, as I've gotten a bunch of new k-pop albums, how should I do it? By artist, sub-music gender, by order of time?

What do you think? Tell me and I'll work on it.

Oh, another haul: Tea. Wait for it. Chan!

Kisses kisses. Camila

By now, I'l leave you with some Donghae ;) (Just some. He's mine. jk. no.)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario