miércoles, 13 de febrero de 2013

KHJ COMING TO PERU

Sorry I'm late, this actually was known since  last week (even the tickets were out for sale on Thursday). Kim Hyun Joong, better know for his acting in "Boys Over Flowers", "Playfull kiss", and being part of the k-pop group SS501, is going to come to Peru on February 25th, and we all the k-pop lovers are very excited for this!!


 I really like KHJ, he's really cool and his songs are nice too. I'm going to go and have lots of fun. If I have time (or if I don't feel so tired) I will tell you about when I arrive home after the FM. The Fan Meeting will have questions, and he will perform 10 songs, plus 2 if he wishes so, with his 10 back up dancers. "Parque de la Exposición" will be full that Monday to receive KHJ!!

Please keep checking my blog for updates. Soon I will be posting something about ETUDE HOUSE, because soon I will be receiving the things I ordered from that make-up brand. CHAN!!

Kisses Kisses. Camila

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario